HP Printer Installation
Introduce your HP printer with no product utilizing the drivers incorporated with the Windows working framework. The Windows drivers give essential usefulness to your printer. For more help dial our Toll Free : +1-855-924-8222
Step 1: Set automatically Windows Update to download driver software
Confirm that your computer is set to automatically download driver software.
1. Find Windows for change device installation, and then click the Change device installation settings.
Window shows Device Installation Settings.
2. Choose Yes option, and then Save Changes.
Step 2: Connect your printer to the computer
Connect your printer to the computer before starting the driver installation.
USB connection to your computer
- Associate the printer to the PC with a USB Cable.
- Turn on the printer
- Associate a USB link to the USB port on the back of the printer usb cable , and after that to the PC.
- In the event that a Found new equipment window shows, pursue any prompts to introduce the driver, and afterward endeavor to print.
- On the off chance that you can utilize your printer, your driver introduced, and you don’t have to proceed with the means in this archive. Proceed to the every now and again made inquiries in this report for more data.
- In the event that you can’t utilize your printer, proceed to the following stage.
Wireless (Wi-Fi) connection to your network
Interface the printer to your system with the Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
Connect the printer with the Wireless Setup Wizard
Utilize the Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer to interface the printer to your system.
1. Assemble the accompanying things:
- System name (SSID)
- System (SSID) security password (WEP key or WPA passphrase)
- A PC that is connected to your wireless network
- Your wireless-printer: Place it near to the PC during the establishment
2. Make sure the printer, router, and computer are turn on.
3. Make sure the computer and your printer are connected to the same SSID network.
4. Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
5. On the printer control board, contact the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu.
6. Contact Wireless Setup Wizard, and afterward adhere to the on-screen directions to associate the printer.
Connect the printer with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
If supported, use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect the printer.
- On the printer control board, press and hold the Wireless catch .
- Discharge the catch when the remote light begins squinting.
- Inside two minutes, press and discharge the WPS catch on your remote switch.
- Hold up to two minutes while the printer and switch set up a system association.
Wired connection to your network
Connect the printer and the computer to your router with a standard Ethernet cable.
Step 1: Prepare for the connection
- Ensure you have a system switch with accessible Ethernet ports
- Ensure your PC is associated with the switch on the off chance that it isn’t now associated.
- Acquire an Ethernet link. Try not to utilize a standard phone link.
Step 2: Connect the printer to the network
Utilize the Ethernet link to interface the printer to your wired router.
- Turn on the printer.
- Expel any attachment or defensive cover from the Ethernet port on the back of the printer.
- Expel the defensive fitting from the printer Ethernet port
- Interface the Ethernet link to the printer and an accessible port on the switch.
Step 3: Install the printer driver with the Add a Printer wizard
- Open Control Panel (Type control in RUN prompt box).
- Click Devices and Printers.
- Then Click on Add a Printer.
- Select your Printer device from list and click Next.
- Follow the further instructions to install the driver.
For More Help Dial HP Printer Technical Support Number +1-855-924-8222.
Submit your review